COMSOL Multiphysics 5.6 Free Download for Windows supporting 64-bit architecture. Setup file is completely standalone and also its an offline installer. COMSOL Multiphysics 5.6 will help you to deal with numerical problems and physical connections.
Review of COMSOL Multiphysics 5.6
COMSOL Multiphysics 5.6 is one of the most powerful simulation and modelling applications to deal with numerical problems professionally. It enables to use various simulation features and solve complex numerical problems. This efficient application provides solution for the problems that occur while working on physical connections. You can also like ANSYS 19.1 nCode DesignLife.
Furthermore, you will experience a comprehensive solution while working in multiple projects of mechanical, electrical, fluid dynamics and chemical fields. Also, supports CAD and ECAD applications along with technical computing options. Additionally, you can deal with different models and point out the physics based problems conveniently. Moreover, variety of custom settings are there to process objects and enhance the process flow of conventional and non conventional models.
Best Features of COMSOL Multiphysics 5.6
You can experience following core features after COMSOL Multiphysics 5.6 Free Download.
- Powerful modeling and simulation application
- Handle various physics-based and numerical problems
- A straightforward solution with a variety of customizations
- Deal with different issues that come while handing physical connections
- Handle mechanical, electrical, chemical, fluid and other properties
- Linking the simulations with the technical computing tools
- A variety of modules to deliver high performance
- Provides support for ECAD and CAD operations
- A complete solution to take care of physics-based issues
- Work with both conventional and non-conventional approaches
- Delivers over 30 sections for handling physics-based issues
- Analyze the behavior of the models
- Working with electrical, mechanical and chemical properties
Technical Details of COMSOL Multiphysics 5.6 Setup
Go through the following technical setup details before starting the COMSOL Multiphysics 5.6.
- Software Full Name and Version: COMSOL Multiphysics 5.6
- Name Of Setup File: COMSOL.Multiphysics.184.108.40.2060.Win.Linux.zip
- Full Size of Setup: 5.3 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatible With: 64 Bit (x64)
- Developer: COMSOL
Minimum System Requirements for COMSOL Multiphysics 5.6
Ensure the availability of following system resources prior to start COMSOL Multiphysics 5.6.
- Operating System: Windows 10/8/7
- Hard Disk: 8 GB of minimum free HDD
- Memory (RAM): 4 GB of minimum RAM
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or higher
COMSOL Multiphysics 5.6 Free Download
Click once on ‘Download Now’ button and start COMSOL Multiphysics 5.6 Free Download.